During the 5 weeks of the program, participants receive all the tools, advice and exercises to prevent and help cure back problems, regardless of their nature. The program has proved its worth since 2007, it is easily taught in a clinic and is designed for groups of up to 8 participants.
The program content is entirely evidence-based:
- Enforcing good movement strategies
- importance of the neutral position
- correcting daily bad habits
- correcting bad posture and sleeping positions
- workplace ergonomics
- complete and progressive exercise program focusing on
- muscle flexibility
- return to sports
The program is covered by most insurance companies.